Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pictures and address!




Hello everyone! Apologies for the shoddy looking picture post. I didn't format the pictures properly before loading them and I don't have an adequate connection to re-load them nor the time in which to do it. Below is a list of captions for the pictures from Left to Right.

  1. My bedroom at the Davis' house in Lower Questelles! It's beautiful and airy!
  2. The view from the roof of the Peace Corps office in New Montrose
  3. A wasp found on the 4-H walk that apparently doesn't sting. I'm not sure if this is because it truly lacks the equipment or if the child who was holding it had ripped its backside off. It later met an untimely demise in the form of a violent squashing.
  4. After walking for 2.5 hours, all the kids wanted to play with my camera. They wanted to take pictures of everything. Including me.
  5. My host brother, Joshua, and I in my room. We were playing guitar and chess. He can now play a mean Jingle Bells!
  6. All the Leeward PCTs from EC-82! We were participating in a consolidation meeting before heading to the beach!
  7. Some of the kids on the 4-H walk taking a rest at the very beginning of the walk. Joshua is at the very bottom and the wasp squisher is in the red shirt.
  8. The final two pictures were views from the walk. In both you can see the closest of the Grenadine islands, Bequia. It's also visible from my house in Questelles.

There will be more pictures and post soon! For now, let me leave you with my address for all those who might want to send me letters!

Christa Elliott

c/o Peace Corps

PO Box 884

Kingstown

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

West Indies






No comments:

Post a Comment